View this video to find out ArtChick Business Tips for Photographers . I also provide you with a genuine response to the reality of working for yourself and some things to keep in mind throughout your career.
- SEO (Search Engine Optimization) — This one is a doobie, but really key to master in order to be found. Just like trends the algorithm changes constantly and you have to play the game and go with the flow.
- Networking — People need to meet you in person. Try joining a group or volunteer your time to the community. This is a great way to meet new people and to have something in common with the people you interact with. In an indirect way you are marketing yourself through this action.
- Research — If there is an individual or brand that you would like to work with. Reach out and contact them to meet up. This could also apply to publication. Which brings me to tip number 4.
- Publication — Find magazines and blogs you find a connection with. Keep a look out for their style and see if you work could fit into their equation. Watch the video for more info.
- Creativity– Find time in your business to develop new ideas. As an artist, a photographer needs to find new ideas though creative means. I discuss this in more depth in my video.
- Money Flow — The most important about being in business is to make money. As a photographer money flows in and money flows out. You need to understand what months are good and what months are not. You must be organized and prepare in advance. I explain this further in my video.
- And remember have faith and confidence. Don’t compare yourself to others. You are unique and have something to offer the world. Take good care of yourself and keep marketing and creating!If you have any other questions or would like to know more about something I mentioned in this video, let me know. This video is an overview on ArtChick Business Tips for Photographers , however it would be my pleasure to go into more detail, as I have 15 years experience and have a lot to say on the matter.
- Thank you for reading! And don’t forget to subscribe to my channel and to like the video. Your support means the world to me. Thank you again!